Get In Touch
+44 161 818 4876
Monday to Sunday
( 8a.m. to 8p.m.)
( 8a.m. to 8p.m.)
160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Rules of Play:
- Before using the Soft Play, all shoes, glasses, jewellery, and badges MUST be removed.
- While supervising, parents must remove their shoes.
- Any damage may necessitate the Hirer paying an additional fee.Socks must be worn at all times for hygiene reasons.Children must be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure their safety while using the equipment.
- Cheeky Tots are not in charge of supervision.
- Cheeky Tots accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries that occur while the equipment is being rented.
- There should be no pets or sharp objects on the equipment.
- There will be no streamers, face paint, party poppers, or silly string on or near the equipment.
- No food, drinks, or chewing gum are permitted on or near the Soft Play;
- this will prevent choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- Adults are not permitted to sit or lean on the soft play equipment or the ball pool/kerb walls.Children must not push, collide, fight, or act in a way that could injure or distress others.
- There will be no smoking or barbeques near the soft play equipment.
- Always ensure the soft play is not overcrowded, and limit numbers to the age and size of the children using it.
- This equipment has an age limit of 6; please ensure that no one over this age is using it.
- No adults are to use the equipment.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the equipment, as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- If the equipment becomes wet, it should not be used because the surfaces may become slippery.It is your (the Hirer’s) responsibility to ensure that the equipment is not damaged. If any damages occur, the Hirer will be charged a repair fee that is payable immediately unless otherwise agreed. There will be no items removed from the delivery location. Only Softplay Takeaway employees are permitted to remove/collect equipment.
What areas do you deliver to?
We cover most parts of Warwickshire, Coventry, Banbury, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Solihull and some parts of Northamptonshire. We try and keep our travel time to a maximum of 45 minutes from Harbury/Leamington Spa.
Bouncy Castle Health and Safety:
In addition to the above…
- Please keep in mind that you are NOT permitted to erect the inflatable equipment as the hirer.Inflatables are only permitted for children under the age of six.
- ADULTS should not enter the Inflatable under any circumstances, as this will cause damage to the Inflatable or injury to the individual.Avoid getting the blower, cable, and plugs wet.
- Do not allow children with medical conditions, which may put them at risk of injury (e.g. brittle bone disease or temporary injuries), to use the inflatable.
- Avoid putting older children on the inflatable with younger ones.
- You (“the Hirer”) are liable for any injury or damage that occurs while the equipment is on hire, and it is strongly recommended that you obtain Public Liability Insurance that covers the use of the inflatable while it is on hire to you.
- When the Inflatables are in use, you (“the Hirer”) must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times.
- Children must remove their shoes and remove any hard, sharp or dangerous objects from their person (spectacles are also best removed) before using the inflatable.
- Children must be prevented from climbing or hanging on the walls of the inflatable. With bouncy castles the user must not be taller than the outside walls when standing on the inflated bouncing surface.
- The front step is intended to assist users in turning on and off and should not be played with.
- Food, drink, party poppers, facepaints, and toys are not permitted on any inflatable.ACROBATICS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.OR YOU CAN FIGHT.NEVER TURN OFF THE FAN WHILE THE INFLATABLE IS IN USE.
- At all times, you (“the Hirer”) must ensure that the inflatables are staked/sandbagged down.
- IN HIGH WINDS, DO NOT USE.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safekeeping of the inflatable, and you will be charged for any theft, damage, or missing items when it is returned.When the unit is not in use, the fan can be turned off. If you have an electric fan, before re-inflating it, please ensure that the rope linking the air pipe to the fan is tightly secured and that nothing is blocking this same sides of the fan.
- If a customer complains that the unit is soft and our engineers return to find that these checks were not performed, we will charge a £20 call out fee.
- It is recommended that you keep the unit running in the event of rain, but please ensure that all electrical goods are covered. To avoid children slipping, dry the step areas with a towel before resuming use. In the event of high winds, stop using the product immediately and contact our office for assistance. Please use common sense when the weather changes.Please ensure you take all reasonable precautions to protect the equipment from damage.
- Most importantly, please ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to keep the child safe.
- Your safety is very important to us!
Can I hire the softplay equipment for longer than the three hours?
The prices quoted are for hire times of up to three hours (excluding the set up and packing away time). Longer hire times are available (and often popular for occasions such as Christenings, Weddings, Corporate Events). Please just specify how long you require the equipment for in your enquiry and a price will be quoted to you, based on the package you plan to hire.